2. Unless expressly stated otherwise by BNF, the findings, interpretations and conclusions expressed in the Materials are those of the various BNF staff members, consultants and advisers to BNF who prepared the work and do not necessarily represent the views of BNF. The designations employed and the presentation of material in the Sites do not imply the expression of any opinion on the part of BNF concerning the legal or development status of any territory, country, city or area or of its authorities, or concerning the delimitation of its frontiers or boundaries.
BNF is committed to making information relating to its operations and programmes available to the public. BNF believes public access to information contributes to a better understanding of BNF’s unique mission and enhances stakeholders’ participation in the fight against global hunger.
5. Sites, Features, Submissions
The Sites may contain bulletin boards, extranets, social networks and platforms, access to mailing lists or other message or communication facilities and other applications (collectively, the “Site Features”). Special Terms may apply to the Site Features. The User agrees to use the Site Features only to send and receive information, content and materials that are proper and related to the particular Site Feature. By way of example and not as a limitation, the User agrees that when using a Site Feature, the User will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information;
- Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all consents therefor as may be required by law;
- Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the systems of BNF or any third party;
- Circumvent, disable or interfere with the Sites, the Materials or the Site Features;
- Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file or content that is uploaded;
- Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file or content that is uploaded;
- Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters, or download or use any file or content posted by another user of a Site Feature that the User knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally downloaded or used in such manner.
The User acknowledges that certain Site Features are of public access and communications. Further, the User acknowledges that any postings, communications, content and any other material that User or other users of this Site post, submit, upload, or otherwise provide to this Site (“Submissions”) are not endorsed by BNF and shall not be considered to have been reviewed, screened or approved by BNF. BNF does not claim ownership of any Submissions provided by the User or other users of this Site. However, by posting, submitting, uploading, or otherwise providing Submissions, the User grants BNF a non-exclusive, worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, sub licensable and transferable license to use, display, distribute, reproduce, modify, remix, translate, transcode, excerpt, adapt, prepare derivative works of and compile, publicly perform and publicly display any or all Submissions in any media format or medium for any purpose whatsoever in connection with BNF.
BNF accepts no responsibility or liability in respect of the conduct of any User in connection with any Site Features, or for any Submission and User waives all rights to bring any claim against BNF for any cause of action that may arise out of User’s use of any Submission.
6. Personal Information
7. Disclaimers. Indemnification by User
The use of the Sites, the Materials and the Site Features is at the User’s sole risk. The Sites, the Materials and the Site Features are provided “as is” and “as available”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied, including, without limitation, warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. BNF specifically does not make any warranties or representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any such Sites, Materials or Site Features. BNF periodically adds, changes, improves or updates the Sites, Materials and the Site Features without notice. The User specifically acknowledges and agrees that BNF is not liable for the conduct of any User.
The Sites may contain advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. BNF does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any User of this Site or any other third party. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement, or other information shall also be at the User’s own risk.
The Sites may contain links and references to third-party web sites. The linked sites are not under the control of BNF, and BNF is not responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. BNF provides these links only as a convenience, and the inclusion of a link or reference does not imply the endorsement of the linked site by BNF.
Under no circumstances shall BNF, its staff, officials, employees, information or content providers be liable for any loss, damage, liability or expense incurred or suffered that is claimed to have resulted from the use of the Sites, Materials or Site Features, including, without limitation, any fault, inaccuracy, error, omission, interruption or delay deletion, defect, alteration or use, with respect thereto, infection by virus or any other contamination of by anything which has destructive properties, communication line failure, regardless of cause. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, shall BNF be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, even if BNF has been advised of the possibility of such damages.
BNF’s name, emblem and abbreviation (the “BNF Marks”) are the exclusive property of BNF and are protected under international law. Unauthorized use of the BNF Marks is prohibited. The BNF Marks may not be reproduced or used in any manner without BNF’s prior written permission.
The mention or omission of specific companies, their products or brand names on the Sites does not imply any endorsement or judgement on the part of the BNF.
User shall not remove, obscure or alter any legal notices displayed in or along with the Materials or Site Features.
If you have any questions about this terms and conditions, please contact us at email@example.com